Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 14 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. And so our story comes to an end. If I don't have other duties to perform, I love crawling up on the catwalk above the dancers and sprinkling a clear confetti pieces on R and J on the very last note. Like Heaven opening up and crying ever so sightly on them. But I won't let anyone else do it. So if you ever come to see a R and J performance and you see the little "tears", you know where I am.

Daily Stuff - Was supposed to teach a workshop today at the San Diego SCPA for Zoot Suit, but when I got there they had a minimum day and forgot to let me know. Oh well, rescheduled for Friday. Teaching today at SDSB. Right now, I am listening to some music to finalize next year's season.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home