Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Mar 13 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. Its almost over for Romeo and Juliet.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. This is my favorite muscial moment in the piece. There is a great trumpet that soars through this moment. I always tell Juliet to use it as her moment of clarity, where she decides to kill herself.

Daily Stuff - Today, I am a substitute teacher in public school. I am covering for a friend down at the Performing Arts Highs School in the South Bay. Which is cool because before it became a performing arts school, it was the junior high I attended. So its like old home week. Then off to Florence Elementary in the afternoon to teach.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home