Sunday, May 06, 2007

Two Show Sunday

Matinee and evening performance of our choreographer's concert today.

The matinee is over and so far, no major mix-ups. I had to go buy some coffee for intermission since we didn't have any. So off I went to the Trader Joe's a block away.

Since I don't drink coffee, I was perhaps not the best qualified person for the errand.

I was a bit disoriented by the "dark roast","house blend", "Ethiopian," etc choices. At least, I knew enough not to just buy whole beans and bring them back. I did, however, have to depend on the kindness of strangers (or at least the Trader Joe's staff) to help me operate the coffee grinding apparatus.

By the time I got back, I had to figure out how to use an industrial coffee pot. So many traps I could fall in. Especially since I always hear people grumbling about "bad coffee."

That said, I am now the Coffee King!!! Or at least that is what people said to my face.

As for the concert. Some nice things and some things that could have used some guidance. So when we do this again, we will have a couple of get-togethers with the choreographers before hand. So that they can get feedback from each other and the staff.

But all in all, a good beginning. Knock wood for tonight.



Lemons. Yes, more food. I'll do something artistic and serious on Wednesday. Too busy right now.



Lemon ice cream. Lemon candy. Lemon flavored marinades and dressings.

I can even just eat the whole thing with a bit of salt.

I LOVE lemons.

Favorites are Lemon Starburst, Lemon Jolly Ranchers and San Pelligrino Limonata.

All that ultra superduper sour candy they have these days, where was it when I was a child!!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home