Thursday, March 21, 2013

March 21 2013

Don Juan in Tech Rehearsal February 2013. Photo: Manuel Rotenberg. Dancers: Sarah Nyfield. The Gypsy send off.  Don Juan is sent way from the Gypsy camp for causing strife.

Daily Stuff: Yesterday was spent teaching the kids from Dewey Elementary. I got an email telling me that they have a half day next week and won't be coming in. So it was my final day. I had to squish in a lot. We also had a talk about posture. Good and bad.

Went to lunch with Joyce S. at Whole Foods. Very nice and they have renovated. Some good things and some bad about the renovation.

In the evening, I taught the adult ballet class. They were very diligent as usual. We are working on "lame duck" turns.

Today, I won't be doing much :)


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home