Monday, November 14, 2011

Dec 3 2011

Rehearsal SDB Alice:Wonderland. Photographer: Manny Rotenberg. Dancer: Arielle Meads

I didn't mention that yesterday morning, as I was racing to the Nutcracker lecture demonstration, I took a little tumble as I tripped over a curb. "Luckily" the cd player I was carrying broke my fall a bit. The reason I am bringing up this fascinating tidbit is because it must have set up the karma for the rest of the day.

Once we began the second act run through of the Nutcracker dress rehearsal yesterday, it seemed that not 15 minutes would go by without some one slipping onstage or off. Thankfully there were no serious injuries. However, its a good thing that dancers wear tights, as there are going to be plenty of bruises on display today. :(

Oh well, opening in San Diego today at the Birch Theatre. Come on down and get into the holiday swing of things!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home