Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Nov 11 2011

Rehearsal for SDB's Suite Italienne. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. Dancer: Arielle Meads. Looking just like a mechanical doll. :)

Ah, so happy for this day to be here. The Great American Trailer Park Musical opens tonight at the Rep, so that means I just have to worry about The Nutcracker for the next month. Well, that and the miscellaneous after school dance programs and master classes I also have on the plate.

We had a very nice forum last night before the preview. A discussion between myself and 4 other local directors (Sam Woodhouse, Sean Murray, James Vasquez, and Todd Salovey). All about directing musicals. It was also good because lately a few people have been confusing me with James, I guess because we share the same initials and are latin. So people got to see that we actually ARE two separate people.

I also got some exciting news about a grant I wrote, but I'll talk more about that tomorrow. right now I need to wash some clothes for tonight's opening and hope that something will actually fit me. :) Ah well, starting tomorrow its time for the yogurt diet. Thank God for Lemon Chobani.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home