Saturday, October 03, 2009

One More of Heather

Just one more Heather pic.
We had taken a few images before this one. As a matter of fact, Graham had done a couple of shoots without me, as I was out of town. Heather's was the first that I joined him on. As we were in Balboa Park, I told him that I wanted to shoot in the courtyard of the Old Globe. We got Heather up on a wall and I think that was when it really clicked for Graham about what I wanted to do with the images.
The San Diego backgrounds weren't just meant to be pretty or interesting backdrops for the dancers. The idea was to show the ballet company as integral to San Diego as the locations that we shot at.
After we took these shots, we went back to the reflecting pool and actually shot the picture in the preceding post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home