Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Grant Madness

Just a quick blog today as I am finishing a grant that is due tomorrow.

This one is for the California Arts Council.



Its for an Artists in Schools residency grant. Since I do so much work at Chula High and Chula Middle, I decided last year that perhaps I should get paid for it. It was fairly simple justifying the ongoing relationship that I have with the schools and using the CAC monies to improve and stabilize the relationship.

So if you want to help me out, and a whole bunch of artists in California, you can buy a license plate.



Just go to...
http://www.cac.ca.gov/licenseplate/index.php

But I must be off now, so I can finish my grant, so I can zoom off to the birthplace of the boysenberry tomorrow... Knotts Berry Farm!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home