Saturday, August 24, 2013

August 23 2013

Screen Capture 24 Preludes. Dancer: Maxim Tchernychev

Daily Stuff: Finally, woke up this morning and didn't feel congested and sniffly. Taught my company class. Added a fun releve fouette penche to a combination. And a horrible promenade in ecarte to an adagio that I rather liked.

Good hard work all around.

Then had a long planning meeting with Matt and Robin that was fruitful. Sent the brochure off to get printed as well.

It was cut a little short when I got some disturbing health news from a friend and had to zoom to the emergency room. Things seem to have worked out. but I wasn't able to walk the zoo today.

I did hook up with Candye tonight. We went to watch Sue Palmer play at Croce's. Candye is off on tour next week. She doesn't know how to slow down.

On the way I stopped by In The Heights. Saw the opening number. The ensemble was exemplary tonight.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home