Monday, November 14, 2011

Dec 19 2011

Rehearsal for SDB's Echale Salsita. Photographer: Manny Rotenberg. Dancers: Stephanie Maiorano & Max Tchernychev

As we close up on Nutcracker, I want to thank the special groups that came to see our shows as our guests...

Big Brothers and Big Sisters of San Diego
The Wounded Warrior Project
San Diego Police and Fire personnel and their families
The Naval Special Warfare Community of San Diego

Today, I began work on a remount of The Toughest Girl Alive at Moxie Theatre. I also had to get some numbers in for a Creative Catalyst Fellowship that I will be getting in 2012. And in about 15 minutes, I have a meeting with an old colleague about a one person show.

Meanwhile I need to finalize the pas de deux that we will be doing in February.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home