Monday, November 14, 2011

Dec 12 2011

Rehearsal SDB Alice:Wonderland. Photographer: Manny Rotenberg. Dancer: Scout Forsythe & Zoe Marinello-Cohn

Day off today. Just got the rehearsal and performance schedule for the week with a few surprises. In addition to our regular performances, we have two Nutcracker matinees this week. Normally they are narrated by a longtime SDB associate Gail Mackler. I just found out that she will be out of town, Luckily we only do the second act. Unluckily, I will have to cover for her. It is sort of an open secret that I hate public speaking. I do it all the time and have gotten used to it (and proficient at it), but I still dislike it nonetheless.

Additionally, I will have to teach the classes that precede the matinees (where in the past I have not). So instead of having a late day on both Thursday and Friday, I will now have a two VERY early days. And I am not a morning person.

Ah well, such is life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home