Tuesday, March 05, 2024

And We Are Back

Back in the studio today. Had a bit of a hiccup starting though. 

Yesterday, I had a lovely day in Coronado and as I was chewing on some salt water taffy, I scraped my teeth against each other hard and chipped two. So I had to make a semi-emergency trip to the dentist this morning.  Two fillings later. Good as new.

We started working on some of the dances that will be shown as part of Creative Conversations. Dying Swan, the Rhino pas de deux from Carnival of the Animals, and the peasant pas de deux from Giselle. Lots more dancing to come, but a nice way to ease back into it.

All the Carnival stuff will be interesting to revisit because we will be performing it to a new commissioned score. More on that tomorrow :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home