Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12 2013


Screen Capture of 24 Preludes. Dancer: Maxim Tchernychev

Daily Stuff: Got this week's Prelude up. I was having math anxiety as I knew there were 24 Preludes but I was only coming up with 23 videos. I had forgotten that Max had three solos instead of two. The one that went up today was a nice little folk dance.

Got the e-mail blast ready and scheduled for tomorrow.

Got some donor letters out.

Did my zoo walk in the evening. Since the Nighttime Zoo is up, I thought it might be a good change of pace, as opposed to the morning.The tapirs and okapi were very active and a gerenuk with large ears had me in its radar all along the way as I walked past its exhibit. Oh and the Secretary bird was nesting. A vey interesting stroll.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home