Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13 2012

Rehearsal for Fanfare and Variations  Photographer: Manny Rotenberg
Daily Stuff: The rains came. I heard the pitterpat of rain lulling me to sleep. I was hoping that it wouldn't send me too much into slumberland. We were supposed to do a Nutcracker lecture demonstration in the morning. At 8 am, I got a call from Karen (who goes in early). "Freeway traffic at a standstill." "Streets closed" "Flooded roads." It was POURING! When I checked online, I saw that the speeds for the roads we were going to be on were listed in the single digits. So we had to cancel.
Rehearsal for Fanfare and Variations  Photographer: Manny Rotenberg
Luckily, we were able to reschedule to do it after the lecture demonstration tomorrow. In the evening, I was able to catch up with my buddies from my theatre life; Shana Wride , Steve Gunderson,  and Peter Van Norden at City Deli. Much subdued revelry and gossip.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home