Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11 2012

Rehearsal for Fanfare and Variations  Photographer: Manny Rotenberg. Originally, this piece was done in black unitards with trim in various shades of blue and green. This time around I wanted a more colorful presentation (I guess I wasn't in a blue mood).
Rehearsal for Fanfare and Variations  Photographer: Manny Rotenberg

Daily Stuff: When I got home last night, I started feeling a bit queasy. So I took it very easy. All night long was a constant effort to stay relaxed, as to not vomit. The problem being that when I woke up, i was still a bit weak. Luckily, today was a day for Robin to teach. So I called in sick for the first part of the day and went in later.  set up an e-mail blast for tomorrow. The Nutcracker shows are selling pretty well. Then went to teach at Florence Elementary. Afterwards, attended a small fundraiser a board member set up at two lovely local shops. But I had to leave early, as my stomach was acting up. Feel okay now. should be 100 percent by tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home