Friday, August 03, 2012

August 3 2012


Tech Rehearsal Romeo et Juliet 2012. Photos by Greg Olive.

Daily Stuff - Wet in this morning and finished the design of the first postcards. I had gotten a request to separate out the Alice performances from the Mixed Rep, so the back of the postcard features the Alice matinee and the front has a picture of Max and Zoe in a huge, off balance developpe.

Also worked a bit on some projections for internal expectations in 2 years. That was for our strategy plan.

But now I am sitting in San Diego Airport waiting for the plane to come and take me on my grand Adventure. The Olympics in London. Florence. Rome. Athens.

So I will finally keep my date with my giant marble pal at the Accademia.

So updates might be a bit erratic for the next couple of weeks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home