Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26 2012

 In studio rehearsal Romeo et Juliet 2012. Photos by Greg Olive.
In studio rehearsal Romeo et Juliet 2012. Photos by Greg Olive.

Daily Stuff - Sitting in the office getting material together to upload to the San Diego Foundation's Better Giving Program. this morning I had a nice picnic lunch with Andrea, her husband Alan, and Don and Bonnie Ward and their son Kirby and daughter-in-law Beverly.

The (elder) Wards were the artistic directors of San Diego Civic Light Opera (Starlight) back when I was a young dancer. Kirby and Bev (who also performed at Starlight with me) have gone on to successful careers in musical theatre. They were teaching a tap component in the mornings at San Diego Civic Dance, while I was teaching afternoon Jazz technique classes.

As far as the ballet, I have to get the postcards designed and sent off to our printing house before I leave for Europe.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home