Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20 2012


Rehearsal for SDB's Firebird 2010. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. During our summer hiatus, I decided to post some pics from the archives.

Daily Stuff - Had a rehearsal with the SCPA students for Zoot Suit this morning. We sketched out an interior section of the Zoot Suit Boogie, the number which opens the show. And I am pretty happy with it as a start.

Then zoomed over to dance Place to meet my final rotation of the kids from Dewey Elementary. Chasse. Chasse. Chasse.

Then zoomed back to Zoot Suit rehearsals to work on Zoot Suit Boogie with most of the cast. Its a big complicated number with different groups of people doing different things onstage. I would guess I did about two thirds with the group I had.  But it will take a bunch of layering even once I finish it. Still, it is fine so far. :)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home