Thursday, June 28, 2012

June 28 2012


Rehearsal for SDB's Guitar Concerto 2010. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. During our summer hiatus, I decided to post some pics from the archives.

Daily Stuff - Zoot Suit rehearsal. Finished the dance number in Zoot Suit Riots and handed it over to our brilliant fight director Jaime Newcomb. Its always so nice to see people working who just know their stuff and do their jobs. Professional. Especially when you are dealing with students. Just "do ood work."

Anyhow, afterwards went out for a simple late night birthday celebration at Extraordinary Desserts with Shana Wride. Happy Birthday to me! My joy was only marred by the fact that they had run out of cheddar cheese, so i couldn't have my favorite grilled cheese sandwich. Ah  well in a month I will be in England and be able to stuff myself with all that great English cheddar.

Also nice to come home to find a online friend-Toronto comic artist J. Bone had drawn a cute drawing in honor of my B-day. Ah, the simple things. :)




Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home