Tuesday, May 08, 2012

May 8 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. Dancers: Stephanie Maiorano & Max Tchernychev. The big moment.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. Dancers: Stephanie Maiorano & Max Tchernychev.

Daily Stuff - I spoke to soon. I got a call late last night form Beverly telling me she was stranded in Texas and could I please cover her classes again today. Grrrrrrrrr. I hate having to be anywhere early in the morning. I have been a night person since junior high. I used to watch the old Tomorrow show with Tom Snyder, that came on AFTER the Tonight Show. But it was fine today. Just cleaned up their dances.

Teaching at Florence today. Counting today, I have three more classes and then a performance with the kids.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home