Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb 29 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancer: Rachel Sebastian-Hagquist. Lady Capulet has had enough. That flying wad is Juliet's wedding veil. This is usually an very enjoyable section of the piece for Lady C, as she gets 4 repeated musical "hits" to a) rip the veil from Juliet's hands b) wad it up into a ball c) throw it down at her feet d) stalk off.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancer: Abby Avery. Juliet pondering her future.

Daily Stuff - Okay back up to speed now. (Check the two additional posts below). I went up to LA to visit friends on Sunday. On Monday night, I was awakened with intense cramps. After a night (and day and night) of various visits to the restroom, I was pretty much unable to get back home before Wednesday noon. But I am back now. Luckily, Robin and Max were able to run rehearsals. So today, I just went over all of the dance stuff for the auction with the company and then with the SDSB dancers. Have to get the last details on a county grant that is due tomorrow. And later on tonight, I am going to check in on a class that one of our dancers is teaching in National City. It is a new class in a community center and I want to make sure that everything is cool as far as the logistics are concerned.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home