Sunday, February 19, 2012

Feb 19 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. This may look like two shots of the same moment in the pas de deux.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. But its actually two similar moves done a few seconds after each other.

Daily Stuff - Got up bright and early to rehearse with some SDSB girls who will be performing at our fundraiser in two weeks. I didn't have a clear idea as to what music I wanted to use up until this morning. Finally I settled on something and while I was downloading it into itunes, I saw something else in my music folder that ended up being much better. I love it when that happens.

Then I went off to a artist's reception at the Lyceum. The artist, Julie Warren, had collaborated with me on The Toughest Girl Alive. Some of the art she is showing sprang from our early discussions of the show. We didn't end up using it in TGA, but it was ended up being something she wanted to explore further. Hence the exhibition.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home