Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Jan 16 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancer: Stephanie Maiorano. Rosaline (one of Juliet's handmaidens) leads a very coquettish dance, where all of the girls wear masks to confuse the boys as to their real identities.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancer: Stephanie Maiorano. Somehow, I think the boys can still tell them apart. I was always very happy with the construction of this section of the piece.

Daily Stuff - Went in today to try to find a video to reconstruct a lecture demonstration that we are doing on Wednesday. Unfortunately, when I found the tape, it had been partially taped over. :( By me. The good thing is that there was a script and once I read it with the music, enough came back that I should be able to reconstruct it without to much difficulty.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home