Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19 2013

Don Juan in Tech Rehearsal February 2013. Photo: Manuel Rotenberg. Dancers: Members of the San Diego Ballet. So after an Intermission, Act Three begins with a peasant wedding.
Don Juan in Tech Rehearsal February 2013. Photo: Manuel Rotenberg. Dancers: Max Tchernychev, Joseph Hochschild, & Stephanie Maiorano. The Don is welcomed by the soon-to-be-groom.

Daily Stuff: Early in the day, my dog was barking non stop outside. When I went out, he was fixated on a specific spot with some woodwork. As a got nearer, I smelled the unmistakable odor of skunk. Luckily, the dog hadn't been sprayed. So we retreated in to the house and I hope my lovely black and white visitor found his way out.

Pretty much just a SUDS day today.  Missing a cast member, so we spent a lot of time cleaning and giving notes. Then I let Tyler (the guy) go and worked with the two ladies who play the Angels in the show. They have the most to do. Up until now I have been working the sections that involve everyone. But now, have to focus on their stuff. 

We learned a piece set to the old hit, Locomotion. Went well. And then did some scene work. 

If only Carlsbad wasn't so far away. Takes me about an hour to get there. Less to get back because its late and no traffic. Am enjoying the different food choices. Today it was Knockout Burger. I got the Featherweight. It was like a nice slider. Just enough to serve the craving.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home