Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16 2012

In studio rehearsal Romeo et Juliet 2012. Photos by Greg Olive.
In studio rehearsal Romeo et Juliet 2012. Photos by Greg Olive.


Daily Stuff - Sorry, I have been super duper busy and unable to upload images to accompany the blog until today. So I took a couple of days off.

Over the weekend, we had two more previews of Zoot Suit, which continues to get stronger. 

Today, I went into the studio and met with Robin and Karen to start chugging into the next season. We discussed some dates and scheduling for Nutcracker auditions both in San Diego and Montana. Also set up a meeting to deal with social media strategies.

This evening I attended a lovely memorial for a dear friend from my old days dancing at San Diego Civic Light Opera (Starlight). As is always the case, it takes these sorts of events to bring together groups of people who should really be seeing each other more often.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home