Saturday, March 24, 2012

March 24 2012

Rehearsal for Romance 2012. Photo by Manny Rotenburg. Dancer: Noriko Zaragoza. About a week before the show, I decided I needed another piece from "How How High The Moon" to keep the first act from seeming too episodic. So I asked Noriko if she was up to repeating her solo from the ballet. Like a trooper, she said yes.
Rehearsal for Romance 2012. Photo by Manny Rotenburg. Dancer: Noriko Zaragoza. The solo originally had a series of fouette turns within it. But since one of the other pieces being performed also featured the same step (which is actually not one that I love all that much), I changed the sequence in the solo to a series of pas de chats and releve passes. So now there are two versions of this solo.

Daily Stuff - More of the same. Not much to report today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home