Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Jan 31 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. Now, here is an interesting thing. When I watch the ballet, this moment never really sticks out and I remember when I set it that I always felt it was lacking something. But it ALWAYS looks good in photos.
Rehearsal for SDB's Romeo et Juliet. Photographer: Gregory Olive. Dancers: Abby Avery & Max Tchernychev. And then this is a moment soon after, that I always felt would be a "special" section of the ballet. And it is. But it doesn't photograph well. Oh well, that's why you need to see live performances.

Daily stuff - More rehearsal for R & J. Set a pas de deux to When A Man Loves a Woman. Off to teach at Florence. Nothing amazing today so far.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home