Thursday, May 24, 2012

May 24 2012

Rehearsal for SDB's Firebird 2010. Photographer: Manny Rotenburg. Decided to post some pics from the archives.

Daily Stuff - Met with Steve Gunderson regarding Eternally Bad. Then went to the studio. Will have to replace yet another male dancer next season. Ah, well, thats life in the big ballet world. Then went to the San Diego SCPA for my second Zoot Suit workshop. The students seem to be excited with the difficulty of the swing dancing.

As far as Cirque du Soleil last night. The show was nice and entertaining, but I was a bit disappointed. I was told that there was one particular number by a couple on a trapeze that I would really enjoy. Unfortunately, they didn't perform last night :(
So I was anticipating it all night long... and then it didn't happen. A nice lesson to be learned.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home